School Cookie Programs are fantastic ways for schools to raise funds through the selling of cookies. Often paired with pizza or hot lunch days, these additional sales help to round out a meal and increase profitability of the current lunch programs.
How to use Cookie Programs to raise funds:
- Offer a special snack day of cookies and milk.
- Offer our cookies at nutrition breaks! They are low in fat and made with unsweetened apple sauce.
- Order our shaped and sprinkled cookies for the schools holiday celebrations.
Funds raised from the Cookie Programs can help:
- Senior grades can raise money for year-end trips or graduation. Combine with a learning experience; have students sell the product, show them how to run a small business!
- Phys-Ed Departments can sell during weekend tournaments and use money to purchase new uniforms and equipment.
- Administration Staff or Educational Assistants can run this program and maintain the profits in a slush fund to assist families or children with the extras they may need.
- Fundraising for school campaigns such as Terry Fox, Me to We, United Way
- Large 50g Wrapped Cookies
- Large 50g Bulk Cookies
- Small 30g Cookies
- Seasonal Cookies
- Ice Cream sandwiches
- Juice, Milk